What Is Full Body Chiropractic?
With Full Body Chiropractic you get ALL of your joints checked and/or adjusted as opposed to the traditional neck and back with most chiropractors. Why just get 2 spots when you can get them all? Your body functions as a unit and should be maintained as a unit.
Had A Recent Accident?
Learn how you can get covered for:
- Medical Expense
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Future earning capacity
- Property losses (car damage)
- Physical and Mental Pain and suffering
Included are also some self-treatment options so you can get out of pain fast!
Tired of seeing multiple specialists?
Full body chiropractic saves you the hassle of going to see multiple specialists like a podiatrist for your foot, a physiatrist for your shoulder, or a neurologist for your concussion.
Our specialists at Just For The Health Of It are knowledgeable about the body in whole and thus can treat the body in whole. We adopt a functional medicine approach to every problem and excel at solving problems that can’t be resolved elsewhere.
Get conditions like these fixed
- Neuro Related Issues
- Balance Issues
- Neck Stability
- Chronic Muscle Tensions
- Multi Level Rib and Mid Back Restrictions
- Lumbar Over Rotation Syndrome (low back pain)
- Pelvic and Sacral Poker Pain (causes pulled hamstrings and knees)
- Knee Stability / Pain
- Rolled Ankles
- Arches Pain / Issues
- Shoulders / Rotator Cuff Weakness
- Elbow Tendonitis
- Wrists Problems
- Improper Breathing
- Sprains and Strains
- Whiplash from Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Acute injuries tears, sprains, strains, etc.
- Chronic injuries
- Gait problems
- Posture problems
- Carpal tunnel
- Plantar fasciitis
- Disc herniations
- ITBand syndrome
- Runners knee
- Bone on bone pain
- Muscle weakness
- Pronation syndrome
- Flat foot syndrome
- Sprained ankles
- Hand and feet tingling and numbness
- Biceps tendinitis
- Core weakness
- Excessive sweating and especially sleep apnea!!!
- Gut Issues
- Insulin Resistance
- Weight Gain / Weight Loss
- Hair Loss
- Hormonal Issues
And so much more!
Not seeing results? Stop following the crowd!
Traditional healthcare is slow, expensive, and ineffective. You go to your primary, they don’t know what’s wrong, refer you to a specialist, they don’t know what’s wrong, you spend a bunch of money going around seeing different specialists and if you’re lucky one of them finds a clue.
Start with a team of specialists instead
If you are like most people you have already been tossed around in the medical system wasting too much time and money. Stop leaving your health up to this outdated system and seek full body chiropractic care and treatment.
Don't believe in Chiropractic?
Neither do we, not what it’s become. True chiropractic founded by BJ Palmer roots in full body wellness care (a combination of naturopathic, osteopathic and functional medicine with full body chiropractic adjustments). We follow that, not the 3 cracks you get at the majority of chiropractic clinics. That is why we don’t really consider ourselves Chiropractors. We are human body specialists who use a variety of “tools” and “techniques” to tackle whatever health problem you have, full body chiropractic is just one of those tools.
We take care of it all.
Stop wondering who to see and for what anymore, we are a true Integrated Solution. The body is connected. Treating one part of the body without considering others is a recipe for failure. We focus on diagnosing the core problem so you can be healed with thorough treatment.
Our mission is to help over 1 billion people. Most of our patients who have fully recovered always come back for maintenance because they just feel so much better that way.
So give us a call, our team of specialists are well equipped to figure out what’s going on with you and help you get better. And for those we can’t help, we know who can.
What our patients say about us
Why Dr. Cara Olsen at Just For The Health Of It?
Dr. Cara Olsen (Founder / Lead Chiropractor)
DC, CDMF, CCSMS
Dr. Cara Olsen is a family chiropractor that specializes in neurology in Vancouver Washington. With over 20 years of practice and extensive studies, she has developed a technique of diagnosis with biomechanics and motion palpation that is able to fine-tune any joint in the human body. Her unique combination of experience, education, and skill is what allows her to go beyond the scope of stand-alone machine diagnostics to pinpoint your problem, piece together an extremely accurate overall picture of your condition, and what it takes to fix it. She will also utilize various forms of medicine so that she can get your body’s system back to its original state of balance. She is extremely grateful to have been able to observe and work with the most successful medical offices around the world. She believes in utilizing other medical providers to provide an efficient, permanent, and cost-effective integrative medical solution to your injury so it does not reoccur or result in semi-permanent damage. Dr. Cara currently practices Chiropractic in Vancouver, WA, Arizona, Maui, and Colorado.
- Advanced Cranial Adjusting – Roger Turner 2016
- Motor Vehicle collision mechanics – Arthur Croft 2017
- Concussion, Upper Extremity, and MRI training with Dr. Moureu and
- Beverly Harger – Western States 2017
- Chiropractic Certified Sports Injury and Rehab Specialist – Texas
- Chiropractic College 2019
- Neurophysiology of stress – Dr. David Bleiler, DC, DAAPM 2018
- Cold Laser Therapy and Usage – 2015 Erchonia PDX/Chicago
- Gait Analysis – Foot Levelers 2015
- Parker seminars on Hormones, Sports Medicine, and the Scoliosis institute with motion studies – 2013
- Motor Vehicle injuries from Aaron Deshaw – PDX 2015
- Pediatrics Care and Nutrition – PDX 2012
- Motion Palpation Institute from Bret Winchester – PDX 2009
- Anti-inflammatory healing diet / Neuro-regeneration supplementation practices – David Seeman 2008
- Gonstead advanced x-ray review. 2008 Stephen Ray WSCC
- Cranial Sacral Upleder series and applied Kinesiology Series.
- Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation 2005 by Dr. Inman.
- Frequency specific Microcurrent protocols by Dr. Minga Guerrerra
- CCSMS Diagnosis of Sports Injuries – Texas Chiropractic College
Imagine you’re a car and you’re going to look up your value on Kelly Blue Book.
What would you be worth?