Full Body Chiropractic Adjustments
At Just For The Health Of It we always check all 12 major areas of your body. Our 12 point checkup ensures all your joints are working properly, so you can get the most out of your day! With Full Body Chiropractic Adjustments you can be sure to receive CUSTOM care for (but not limited to):
- Brain Balance (all neuro related issues)
- Neck Stability (chronic muscle tensions)
- Multi Level Rib and Mid Back Restrictions (majority)
- Treatment for Lumbar Over Rotation Syndrome aka low back pain (majority)
- Pelvic and Sacral Poker Pain (causes pulled hamstrings and knees)
- Knee Stability
- Rolled Ankles
- Arches (proper walking & hip mechanics)
- Shoulders / Rotator Cuff Strength
- Elbow Tendonitis (bicep neck tensions)
- Improper Breathing (Diaphragm / Weak Abs and Fatigue)
Not seeing results? Stop following the crowd!
Traditional healthcare is slow, expensive, and ineffective. You go to your primary, they don’t know what’s wrong, refer you to a specialist, they don’t know what’s wrong, you spend a bunch of money going around seeing different specialists and if you’re lucky one of them finds a clue.
Start with a team of specialists instead
If you are like most people you have already been tossed around in the medical system wasting too much time and money. You’re upset because you only have one person on your team. Stop leaving your health up to this outdated system and seek full body chiropractic care and treatment.
Don't believe in Chiropractic?
Neither do we, not what it’s become. True chiropractic founded by BJ Palmer roots in full body wellness care (a combination of naturopathic, osteopathic and functional medicine with full body chiropractic adjustments). We follow that, not the 3 cracks you get at the majority of chiropractic clinics. That is why we don’t really consider ourselves Chiropractors. We are human body specialists who use a variety of “tools” and “techniques” to tackle whatever health problem you have, full body chiropractic is just one of those tools.
We take care of it all.
Stop wondering who to see and for what anymore, we are a true Integrated Solution. The body is connected. Treating one part of the body without considering others is a recipe for failure. We focus on diagnosing the core problem so you can be healed with thorough treatment.
Our mission is to help over 1 billion people. Most of our patients who have fully recovered always come back for maintenance because they just feel so much better that way.
So give us a call, our team of specialists are well equipped to figure out what’s going on with you and help you get better. And for those we can’t help, we know who can.
What our patients say about us:
Why Dr. Cara Olsen at Just For The Health Of It?
Dr. Cara Olsen (Founder / Lead Chiropractor)
DC, CDMF, CCSMS
- Advanced Cranial Adjusting – Roger Turner 2016
- Motor Vehicle collision mechanics – Arthur Croft 2017
- Concussion, Upper Extremity, and MRI training with Dr. Moureu and
- Beverly Harger – Western States 2017
- Chiropractic Certified Sports Injury and Rehab Specialist – Texas
- Chiropractic College 2019
- Neurophysiology of stress – Dr. David Bleiler, DC, DAAPM 2018
- Cold Laser Therapy and Usage – 2015 Erchonia PDX/Chicago
- Gait Analysis – Foot Levelers 2015
- Parker seminars on Hormones, Sports Medicine, and the Scoliosis institute with motion studies – 2013
- Motor Vehicle injuries from Aaron Deshaw – PDX 2015
- Pediatrics Care and Nutrition – PDX 2012
- Motion Palpation Institute from Bret Winchester – PDX 2009
- Anti-inflammatory healing diet / Neuro-regeneration supplementation practices – David Seeman 2008
- Gonstead advanced x-ray review. 2008 Stephen Ray WSCC
- Cranial Sacral Upleder series and applied Kinesiology Series.
- Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation 2005 by Dr. Inman.
- Frequency specific Microcurrent protocols by Dr. Minga Guerrerra
- CCSMS Diagnosis of Sports Injuries – Texas Chiropractic College
Imagine you’re a car and you’re going to look up your value on Kelly Blue Book.
What would you be worth?