All-purpose Heavy Metal Detox Guide
- Get Chiropractic adjustments to increase the nerve and blood supply to the affected areas, thereby, increasing the body’s ability to function and eliminate toxins.
- Eliminate constipation (you must be eliminating with 2 bowel movements a day). Cleanse the liver with herbs.
- Drink at least 2 liters (70 oz.) of good water a day.
- Drink super charged Ozonated water. It detoxifies all heavy metals.
- Supplement with Glutathione. I recommend MAX GXL.
- Supplement with Ambrotose.
- Malic Acid.
- A.M.D. Heavy Metal Detox, by Ginestra.
- Homeopathic Formulas
- Chelation Therapies: The EDTA in the Chelation preparation eliminates the accumulation of heavy metals.
- Essiac tea is an excellent product to detoxify heavy metals.
- Saunas, at low temperatures (150 to 110 degrees F) for long periods of time (45 to 90 minutes).